Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The 3 questions:

1. Can people trust me to do what’s right?
2. Am I committed to doing my very best?
3. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?
Lou Holtz
“If the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail.”

I think that people can definitely trust me to do what’s right. I wouldn’t do what’s wrong and suffer the consequence. I would say that I am committed to doing my very best but not fully committed. If I was fully committed then I would actually do anything possible to do my very best. There have been a lot of chances to do my very best but sometimes I don’t take them, and I think that’s what I need to work on. Being fully committed. I always treat people the way I want to be treated. I don’t believe in being unfair. I hate people who are unfair and I dislike people who treat others wrong.  

No comments:

Post a Comment