Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final: Part 2


A. What I liked about this class was that it gave me information and knowledge about the things we researched on. It expanded my ideas on what I want to be when I am older and what it takes to become those things. I like how this class is so inspirational and the quotes that we deliberate on in the student success statements. It makes me want to better myself every day and become a better person. I like how this class moves you and pushes you into creating goals and trying to reach them no matter how hard it is. I don’t dislike anything about this class.

B. We could improve this class by doing more individual research on jobs that we are interested in but other than that I think everything is fine.

C. I think I really did do my best in this class and put effort into giving my opinion about everything and learning new things everyday.

D. Sometimes I do read my goals, other times I don’t. I know what I want in life and who I want to be when I grow up. Even if I am not reading my goals every day, I have them in the back of my mind.

E. I am committed to being a CTR person, because I person should always try to be their best. A person should want to be good and do whats right, and that I try to do whenever I have the opportunity.

F. I promise to eat healthy and take care of my well being, and do the things necessary to keep myself healthy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment