Monday, October 20, 2014

Clinical Manager

Duties and Responsibilities: Clinical managers, a type of medical and health services manager, work as managers in both administrative and medical capacities to ensure that the establishment for which they work runs smoothly. Duties of a clinical manager include managing clinical, professional, administrative and clerical staff.

Salary: $73,000

Education:  To become a clinical manager you’ll need a bachelor’s degree in medical services administration, healthcare administration, or other related field. An ability to consume, absorb, and analyze large amounts of information will help you in a career in clinical management.

Reflection: I would not like to become a clinical manager because I don’t have the ability to analyze a lot of information. Also I don’t think this job suits me so I wouldn’t want to become one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment