Monday, August 18, 2014

First Week Of School

My first week of school as a sophomore at Hpiam was great. I woke up early and i was excited to start the day. I was pleased with the classes I got. I got psych class which i'm very excited to be in. I cant wait to see what we'll learn. I'm very interested in that subject. I mostly got new teachers and they have different ways of teaching from my past teachers but i'll get used to them. I did get to meet some new people the first day of school and it's good. Since theres many new people im happy because it's not the same people as last year. I start my day with spanish for first period, then english, history and end it with p.e. Those are my odd days. My even days consist of attending this new media class which by the way i'm happy to be taking. Then I continue with geometry, psychology, and lastly biology. I gotta say I like even days better than odd days for some reason. Perhaps it's because I enjoy taking the subjects I take on even days better than the ones on odd days. Last year I had trouble with passing my classes and doing my work, but I dont want that to happen again. This year i will try my hardest to pass my classes and make it to the 11th grade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment