Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Acupressure

Duties and Responsibilities: Ancient healing art using the fingers to gradually press key healing points which stimulate the body’s natural self-curative abilities. Acupressure relaxes the tight muscles that result from emotional stress and trauma, which cause the body to contract it’s muscles and harden.
Salary:  $35,970
Education: In states that require licensure for massage therapists, aspiring acupressure technicians must undergo formal training. Programs that offer acupressure training may integrate other methods of Chinese healing into their curricula.
 Prospective massage therapists usually must complete a training program and an examination.


Reflection: I wouldn’t like to become one because I don’t see myself massaging people for a living. Their salary is decent but I don’t think acupressure is for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment