Friday, May 1, 2015

Venice Beach

Venice Beach is a beach in Venice, California but it isn’t like any ordinary beach. I really love this beach because it is different. The beach isn’t dirty or anything and the surroundings are really beautiful. Almost every time you go it is always full of people. You can find almost anything in the boardwalk. Small shops, food restaurants, a freak show, and also a psychic reading shop. There’s all kinds of entertainments in the boardwalk like instrumental musicians, singers, dancers, acrobats, magicians, etc. That is why I love Venice Beach because every time you go you won’t regret going. You never know what you’re going to see. I highly recommend everyone to go to Venice because it is nice. If you’re up for an adventure that is were you should go. I feel like Venice beach is a place of no judgment, I feel like Venice accepts all kinds of people because everywhere you look everyone is different. That’s also another reason I like going. You could feel the positive vibes that penetrate through the air. There is no negativity. Soon I will go back to this wonderful beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment