Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Progress Post



I've only reached a few of my goals. The big ones i'm trying to achieve them in the long run. Also a goal that i want to really achieve is to pass all my classes this semester. It's become a little hard, and im kind of behind in some school work but im willing to make it up and get back on track. I am aware that there is only about 5 weeks left of school so i have to get my stuff together. Some goals I've achieved are kind of stupid like going to my favorite bands concert. Another goal I've achieved that i am actually happy about is being a more positive person. I used to be so negative and pessimistic but now i am more positive and open-minded. So i am glad that i am able to work on myself. I know that i will keep on reaching more goals in the future so i can't wait till I've achieved most of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment